Are you an Agent considering joining our General Agency for your Medicare sales business?
Here is what we bring to the table:
- A local medicare sales agency presence with the experience of a national Field Marketing Organization;
- Contracts available with many well known carriers.
- Ability to staff ongoing kiosks at Walgreens, Wal-Mart & Dollar Tree;
- Provide your medicare sales clients with a physical address and an office for your sales appointment:
- Brand-name recognition;
- Local agents with 20 years’ plus experience in the field;
- Wi-Fi, faxing & scanning;
- Tracking of your submitted business with payment directly from the carrier;
- Proven marketing strategies;
- Training for in-home sales appointments, Educational Meetings and Sales Seminars;
- Competitive commissions at street level with payment directly from the carrier;
- Low-priced generic lead system (in the works);
- Free leads from a well-known carrier;
- A friendly staff to answer your questions!
- Contracts, training& help with selling: Medicare plans, dental, indemnity/ cancer /final expense, life & LTCI.
- Insurance Options is positioned to be the local “go-to” agency for seniors during the largest Baby Boomer Medicare sign up in history – are you ready? Boom – We are!
For more about joining our Medicare sales agency please call us today @ (239) 201-4560.
“The information on this website is for agent use only and not intended for use by the general public.”
Consultation is Free
By calling this number, I understand I will be directed to a licensed insurance sales agent. This is a solicitation of insurance. By providing this information, you agree that an authorized representative or licensed insurance agent/producer may contact you by telephone, email or mail to answer your questions or provide additional information about Medicare Advantage, Part D, or Medicare Supplemental Insurance plans.
Thanks Kathy for all of your help and guidance. I was defiantly going in the wrong direction. I guess everyones situation is different. It pays to see a pro.😲
Complex…made very simple. Kathy Thousand was/is the best in her advice regarding Medicare Supplemental plans. Normally, choosing a plan is very complex and confusing…in her case Kathy explained in simple terms what care is best for me. I would give her 10 stars if that was possible!
20 years ago the Thousand’s wrote our health insurance plan which I have kept all these years. I can’t believe the time has come for a new chapter, Medicare! Once again I feel confident that Kathy has done a wonderful job of finding the coverage’s right for this phase of our insurance needs as well. Thank you for easing my apprehension regarding these insurance changes as well!
Kathy was great, very helpful and took the time to educate me on Medicare supplements. I highly recommended mm no here.
I can’t say enough about the assistance with Kathy Thousands from Insurance Options, Inc. My husband and I are newcomers to Florida and MEDICARE. Kathy took as much time as we needed to make a choice for which Medicare supplement to take. She is a wealth of knowledge and information about all insurance options. Several weeks later, after we make our choice, we had more questions and again, she took her time and reviewed our program to ensure we were comfortable with our supplement choice. If you need any guidance with Medicare supplements or other insurance, please give her a call…..you won’t regret it. Five Star company, and Customer Service…..